Wally's view from the cheap seats
Game predictions, commentary, scores, stats
2004 BIG XII predictions
1. Nebraska- Beats MU in Lincoln and KSU on the road. Dailey breaks every passing record in the books.
2. Kansas State- The NU game in Manhattan will determine the north winner. Sorry, kitties. Emaw.
3. Missouri- Loses to KSU and Nebraska. A kid from Lee's Summit, MO gets cold cocked again.
4. Colorado- Member of coaching staff gets caught with naked coeds and is fired mid-season.
5. Kansas- Improved but not ready to contend. Mangino starts the Atkins diet and eats an entire cow.
6. Iowa St.- Smokey Robinson and Barney Cotton sing "The Tears of a Clone."
1. Oklahoma- Beats Mack Brown's team so badly that he gives up the game and goes fishing.
2. Texas- Besides the blowout to OU, they will lose another game that they have no business losing.
3. T. Tech- The Red Raiders have a potent offense but even Viagra can't help their soft defense.
4. Texas A&M- Franchione needs time to rebuild. Dollar Bill can't buy a winner overnight.
5. Oklahoma State- Too much talent was lost. The 'Pokes new motto is "At least we aren't Baylor."
6. Baylor- The Regents will abandon the football program in favor of soccer and lacrosse.
2004 Nebraska schedule
with school & newspaper links
The CORN Crib
Send hatemail and viruses to:
Disease free email